Baby Jogger City Select LUX Review
|Product Name:||Baby Jogger City Select LUX|
|Stroller Weight:||30.4 lbs|
|Weight Capacity:||45 lbs per seat|
If you’re looking for the perfect stroller to accommodate your growing family, look no further. The Baby Jogger City Select LUX has every feature you need to make outings comfortable and fun for both you and your children. This model is an upgrade from the original Baby Jogger City Select. Read below to learn more about the LUX and its features.
Multiple Seating Combinations
The City Select LUX boasts 20 seating combinations that can accommodate up to three children. This stroller can act as a single stroller, double stroller, or double stroller with a glider board. You can convert it by adding on a second seat in front of the main seat, then adding the glider board behind both seats. It can also accept up to two infant car seats or bassinets.
The seats are reversible, so your children can sit front-facing, parent-facing, or facing each other. One of the seats can be turned into a bench seat for an older child, creating a sit n’ stand type of stroller. This stroller has many more seating variations than most on the market.
The LUX folds to a size 30 percent smaller than the original model. This compact stroller easily folds by lifting the sides up. The seats fold inward, so you do not have to worry about them getting dusty or dirty. The seats and rear wheels come off if you want to make it even smaller for storage. The LUX also comes with an automatic lock.
The LUX has an all-wheel suspension system, giving it a smooth ride on any terrain. It also has larger wheels than the previous model, giving it more stability. The wheels are filled with foam instead of air, so you never have to worry about getting a flat tire.
Adjustable Handle Bar with Handbrake
This stroller allows you to adjust the handlebar up and down. This is helpful for taller parents who need a taller handlebar. The handlebar also comes with a convenient decelerating and parking handbrake.
The City Select LUX has a large three-panel canopy with UV 50 protection for your children. The canopy has a peekaboo window with a magnetic closure. You won’t have to worry about wearing out Velcro while checking on your child.
The City Select LUX comes with a large storage basket underneath the main seat. This is helpful because you can still access it even if you add on a second seat. The basket has two zippers that allow you to expand it even further. The back of the seat also has a storage pocket for additional items.
This stroller has many advantages. They include:
- The ability to hold up to three children. Many strollers on the market cannot hold more than two. Each seat also holds up to 45 pounds, giving this stroller longevity.
- Its compact and easy fold. Most strollers of this size are bulky and do not fold well. The City Select LUX is a fairly narrow stroller.
- The forever-air tires. No one likes getting a flat tire when they are out with their children.
- The ability to adjust the handlebars to fit your height. This makes it easier to push your children around longer.
- The ability to go on almost any terrain. This stroller can be used in most locations.
The City Select LUX has a few disadvantages. They include:
- The cost. Because this stroller comes with so many features, it is more expensive than most other strollers on the market. You may be able to find more affordable options that may suit your needs.
- The lack of cup holders or snack trays. This stroller does not make it easy to carry a drink or snack around with you, which is often important when you’re out with children. You can purchase a cup holder that can attach to the stroller.
Other Noteworthy Points
The City Select LUX comes in earth tone colors, giving it a sleek look. You won’t find big prints and bold colors on this stroller. The seats are made from soft fabrics to give your child a comfortable ride.
The seats recline, but not all the way. Because of this, Baby Jogger does not recommend newborns riding in this stroller, unless they are in an infant car seat or bassinet. The seats on this stroller are recommended for children of at least six months of age.
Finally, you should note that this stroller is only for recreational walking. It is not a stroller intended for running or jogging.
With all of its many features for parents and children, it is difficult to find a stroller that provides more than the Baby Jogger City Select LUX. With many advantages and few disadvantages, this product is one of the most popular new strollers on the market.CLICK HERE to buy the Baby Jogger City Select LUX stroller!